date
modification day
author
치전원관리자
hits

Bori(Buddahism club)

"Bori" is a Buddhist term that means the realization or knowing of true wisdom that the practitioner can finally reach.
The Buddhist club "Bori," which started in 2014, is joined by three supervisors.

Although there are not many members shortly after the start, it is a joint club between medical, dental, Korean, and Chinese.
You can also interact with medical, dental, Korean, and nursing students at the opening of classes, the end-of-the-semester meetings, and once a month.
You might be tired of the long test life, but I hope you'll go on a harder path
There may be times when you are more tired, tired, and anxious.
A place where I can comfort my heart and talk openly. A place where I can talk openly.
"Bori" is a club that can provide peace and comfort to the mind.
I heard good words from monks and professors at the temple.
How about having a healing time with good people?

Our club is not compulsory.
Participation in all courts and events is autonomous.
On the day of Buddha's birthday, volunteer work and events like Temple Stay in the summer are not compulsory.
You can attend whenever you want to attend comfortably.
Many students from different religions heard good things at the temple.
You can have a good time with your classmates.

And you can have a good time to have a cup of tea with your professors after the ceremony.
I hope you can come in without any pressure and communicate with good professors and seniors.
I hope you get comfort and peace in your heart.

Last year (2020), both temple stay and offline juristic events were canceled due to COVID-19.
In the case of the Buddhist service, various professors and monks conducted it online about once a semester.

file
there is no file