modification day
author
치전원관리자
hits

Fiat(Catholic club)

FIAT MIHI SECUNDUM VERBUM TUUM

“I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.”

-Lucas 1:38-

This is the answer Maria gave when the angel informed Maria of Jesus' pregnancy.

FIAT means YES. In other words, obeying the Lord's call.

Isn't it the Lord's call that we are together at Pusan National University's Graduate School of Dentistry and that there is a club where we can gather together like this?

We are not a large club. It can be seen as a social club where people of the same religion gather together to mass and drink tea together. We have dinner with our club members and supervisors once or twice a semester. In addition, there are monthly mass with medical school, dental school, Korean medicine school, and nursing school. It is charm of FIAT that you can't miss even the fun time with the club members after mass. Of course, even if you are not Catholic, you can also attend if you are interested in Catholic. Also, due to the nature of Catholic, nothing is mandatory. You can freely attend as your heart leads you. You can think of it as a shelter-like club that changes your mood and a family like club that lightens your mind. So I ask for your interest and participation.

file
there is no file