date
modification day
author
치전원관리자
hits

Dentaphone(band club)

‘Dentaphone’ is one at only band club in Pusan national university school of Dentistry. 2021, This year is 41th anniversary of our club. Dentaphone is large scale club here not only undergraduated students, but also graduates are active. Graduated seniors provide full support to undergraduate students so that they can work comfortably.

We are operating an ensemble room where you can freely run the ensemble, and you can practice and ensemble with equipment that makes the best sound. The room is located in Busan and is convenient to access at our university.

[FAQ]

Q. I can't play any instruments, is it okay?

A. Students who are good at playing instrument enter club is rare. However, I think it's a club that gives you a great sense of accomplishment when you ask your seniors in detail with passion, and while the process of getting ready to performance, the team members complement each other and complete the ensemble.

Q. Wouldn't practicing musical instruments take up a lot of time in school?

A. The actual school life is both busy and stressful. As such, I think strong bonds between students are important and there is a need for a way to relieve stress. Therefore, if you want to learn an instrument, it would be a good opportunity to practice at a comfortable time sometimes on the Dentaphone.

Dentaphone, a club where you can enjoy busking outdoors as well as performances in Dentaphone.

Thank you.

file
there is no file