modification day
author
치전원관리자
hits

DENTIS(Tennis club)

[Photos of activities before COVID-19]

[Photos of activities in 2020]

[Club name: DENTIS]

Hello!! This is Pusan National University College of Dentistry School of Dentistry Tennis Club "DENTIS".

First, a brief introduction to tennis. Tennis is known as an aristocratic sport with a long tradition and history, and it is an attractive sport that can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of age or gender, as it is very dynamic and exciting game without aggressive physical interaction, in which the ball is exchanged across the net.

Next, I would like to introduce DENTIS, a place where you can enjoy this attractive tennis with your classmates, juniors, and seniors.

The only tennis club in Pusan National University College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry, DENTIS is an athletic club boasting a long history, founded at the same time as the dental school established in 1979. As it has been around for a long time, DENTIS is taking care of each other and taking care of each other.

One of them is regular training held every Wednesday. Regular training takes place for two hours on the school court in front of the dental school building, where seniors take charge of their assigned juniors and give 1:1 individual lessons and kindly teach their own tennis know-how.

Every year, not only people who have already played tennis but also people who are new to tennis come in, and I have been watching for 5 years to see people who have caught a tennis racket for the first time after entering DENTIS become interested in tennis and enjoy tennis through regular training. Even if you've never held a tennis racket before, if you're thinking, "I've heard of tennis, but should I try it?" Don’t hesitate to give it a try!!

In addition, there is a court right in front of the school, so it is easy to access and because it is an outdoor activity, you can exercise without major restrictions even in the Corona situation!

Moreover, the seniors who have graduated have special affection for the club and are always willing to support us, and we exchange each year through the OB/YB exhibition by playing tennis games.

Also, DENTIS is by far the best among the tennis clubs of the National Dental College/School of Dentistry.

2018 ‘National College of Dentistry/Graduate School of Dentistry Festival Tennis Competition’

- Rookie of the Year Championship

2018 ‘National College of Dentistry/Graduate School of Dentistry Tennis Competition’

- Men's team event, men's singles and men's singles championship

2018 ‘National College of Dentistry/Graduate School of Dentistry Tennis Competition’

- Men's team event, men's individual doubles championship

2019 ‘National College of Dentistry/Graduate School of Dentistry Tennis Competition’

- Rookie of the Year, Women's Singles Championship

2019 ‘National College of Dentistry/Graduate School of Dentistry Tennis Competition’

- Men's singles and women's singles winners

We however, think that the process of sweating together during regular training is more important than competition results, and I think that these times made DENTIS what it is today.

Everyone who is new to tennis or has played tennis is welcome. Shall we play tennis together to blow away the stress of school and have a good time with our seniors, juniors, and classmates?

[Advisor]

Professor Hyeok Jang

[ Action plan ] - Subject to change due to COVID-19

February: Graduation Farewell Party and Chairman's Inauguration Ceremony

March: Recruitment of new students

March: 1st semester opening meeting and RO wearing ceremony

May: National Dental College (Graduate) Festival Tennis Competition

May: National Dental College (Graduate) Tennis Competition

July: National Dental College (Graduate) Tennis Competition

September: 2nd semester opening meeting

September: OB/YB Friendly Tennis Tournament

file