Sensor Measurement, Estimation & Automation System
Ph.D., Oregon State University, 1983
1. Lee, M. H., Bae, J. I., Yoon K. S., and Harashima, F., "Real Time and an In-Process Measuring System for the Grinding Process Cylindrical Workpieces Using Kalman Filtering," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 47, No. 6, pp. 1326-1333, 2000.
2. Han, S. H., Lee, M. H., and Hashimoto, H., "Image-Based Visual Servoing Control of a SCARA Robot," KSME International Journal, Vol. 14, No. 7, pp. 782-788, 2000.
3. Kim, S. H., Park, K. T., and Lee, M. H., "NC Program Generation Using Off-Line Teaching of Deburring Path," International Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 118-126, 2000.
4. Hong, K. S., Park, B.-J. and Lee, M. H., "Two-Stage Control for Container Cranes," JSME International Journal Series C : Mechanical Systems, Machine Elements and Manufacturing, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 273-282, 2000.
5. Park, S. J., Park, H. W., Lee, M. H., and Harashima, F., "A New Approach for Minimum-Torque-Ripple Maximum-Efficiency Control of BLDC Motor," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 47, No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2000.
POSCO Chair Professor, Pusan National University, Korea (1997-Present)
Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1988-Present)
Associate Professor, Department of Precision Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1983-1988)
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering Design System, Pusan National University, Korea (1975-1978)
Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics, Korea Military Academy, Korea (1971-1974)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, IEEE, ICASE
Associate Editor, Asian Journal of Control (2000-Present)
Director, IEEE IES AdCom (2000-Present)
Vice President, ICASE, Korea (2000-Present)
General Co-Chairman, ISIE 2001, Pusan National University (2001)
General Chairman, ISIM 2000, KyungSangNam-Do (2000)
General Chairman, ICMT '99, Pusan National University (1999)
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities